Friday, November 8

Blog about a Blog

For my birthday this year, Tim made me a book of the first three years of this blog. It is such a fun record of time and totally makes me want to keep up at blogging regularly. (If only life didn't get in the way so often.) Regardless of any guilt I have over my current state of non-blogging, I am thankful for the bits I have managed to record. The kids enjoy looking back over the entries as much as I do. The only difficulty is that in some instances I made mention of the Easter Bunny and Santa in not very flattering or mysterious light. Matilda has not yet revealed to us whether she has doubts about Santa (or the tooth fairy or Easter Bunny) so we are keeping up the mystery and trying to sit with her to read through the big blog tome, lest she run across my disparaging remarks. 

No comments: