Friday, November 2

Showbiz, Baby

So we are finally hitting our Hollywood stride here in the RD Mama household. Last weekend a scout approached Matilda and me at our farmers market looking for "talent" to be used in a shampoo campaign. I expected to be sketched out by a talent scout but this all seemed legit. I agreed to let him take a mug shot and be put into the pool of candidates.

The talent guy called back today and asked us to come in next week for a photo shoot. It's specifically for mothers with kids so Matilda will be getting a work permit also. How strange! I think I need to watch out or soon I might spiral into a momager of our little talent.

For the record, this was the fuzzy head of hair they found me with. I think they must want me for some sort of ungroomed before shot.

No comments: