Friday, November 23

Remembering Mernie

Today the whole family gathered for a little memorial service for my great aunt Mernie who passed away in September. She was just an amazing woman. She always emphasized to me how happy she was to keep up with our adventures via my blog, so much so that each time I have blogged these pasts months I think about how she'll never read my newest post as I publish it. Remembering Mernie 11-23-12 Remembering Mernie 11-23-12 Remembering Mernie 11-23-12
 We all gathered at my grandma's house and it was so fun and strange to have a whole new generation of "kids" eating in the kitchen while the grown ups sat in the dining room. Remembering Mernie 11-23-12 Remembering Mernie 11-23-12 Remembering Mernie 11-23-12
 A newspaper clipping from Mernie's house of grandma and grandpa in their sailboat, another source of many amazing childhood memories.
  Remembering Mernie 11-23-12

No comments: