Friday, November 30

Busy Month Ahead!

Well, aside from one slacker day I managed to make it through the month posting everyday. Trying to post daily in November is a good kick start to get me back to documenting life here more often when I have stopped making time for it. I always have tons of "material" and things I would like to post about, but often let the blogging fall down my priorities list. This next month will fly by with all the holiday festivities and school events and hopefully I can keep my pace here as well.

A glimpse of December events that will hopefully make it onto this space:

Biltmore tree lighting ceremony
Elementary school concert
Preschool field trip to see Endeavour
Gingerbread house decorating
Preschool library filed trip
Company holiday party
Dirty Santa Party
Nutcracker ballet
Some Christmas crafting
Holiday cookie baking

No comments: