Thursday, November 30

Day 30

It feels like I should have something monumental to say on my thirtieth consecutive day of posting but I think I am dry. Not that there aren't more cute pictures of Matilda to post, but that just seems like a cop-out. So instead a list of random musings, questions, statements:
  • In order to complete all my ambitious Christmas project I think I need to hire an elf, preferably an elf with better sewing skills than me.
  • We are very much looking forward to our trip home to visit family in January.
  • We are even sadder to be staying in LA for the holidays and missing our family. If anyone has any recommendations of festive activities to keep us distracted from our sadness your input would be much appreciated.
  • The back-up dessert of the month was (thankfully) a success. Stay tuned for future installments.
  • I have not run in weeks. I cannot even remember the last time we (Matilda and BOB and I) tried to go running. I really need to rectify that situation before the holiday pounds add up.
  • OK, I give up - here's your cute picture from the new (free!) playtime we discovered today at a local community center. It is a huge gym full of toys where the kids can just run wild. The best part is I don't have to re-direct Matilda every three minutes like at home.

No comments: