Thursday, March 10

Student Teacher

So this morning the phone rang at 7 a.m., which is rarely a good thing. It was a parent from school seeking a volunteer to fill in for one of the teachers who's calling out sick. After a bit of fuzzy thinking I realized I can just re-schedule Porter's music class and take him along for the morning. Matilda was thrilled with the news and immediately told me how I will get to learn from them because I will be the student teacher! I think I can already say from my exhaustion level after the Fire Station Field Trip yesterday that I do not have enough energy to be a preschool teacher full time. I am looking forward to the morning, this is my first time doing it as Tim has always been the sub from our household previously. It is also safe to say that Porter is going to enjoy it as well!

No comments: