Tuesday, October 11

Love Letters

Tonight after I cut Matilda off from doing her homework (she's supposed to spread the packet out over the week, not do it all at once as she prefers) she turned to composing letters. It is so awesome to see her just writing away and sounding out her own spelling. She did this one for he teacher first: (Dear Ms. G, I love you. I hope you will go to my house. I love you. By Matilda To Ms. G)
I think Tim was pretty touched to find his taped on the back door as he arrived home. (Daddy, I love you. I hope you are coming home soon. I love you. By Matilda To Daddy)

 
Porter was up next. (I love you Porter. I love you so so so so much. I want you to be my best best brother.) For this one she was stuck and asked me "what makes the "th" sound in brother?"

And for her final letter an ode to mama. (I love you Mom because you are my favorite. I love you so so so so so much. You're my favorite.)
 
Tim take note, I have it in writing now. I am the favorite.
I like her a lot, too.


No comments: