Monday, November 29

Sick Time = TV Time

Porter & I are both a bit under the weather today, which had Matilda terribly excited this morning. One day, a few weeks back, when Porter was taking a nap in the afternoon and I was feeling sick/exhausted, I put a movie on for Matilda to watch while I napped on the couch. Apparently I set quite the precedent with that desperate-parenting move. This morning all Matilda could talk about was how I would nap and she would be fine watching her videos. I even heard her telling Porter how if he was feeling better then he could just watch videos with her while Mama napped. As it turned out, Porter napped super early while she had gymnastics class so I took my nap while Tim was on dinner/bath/nighttime jam session/bedtime story duty and Matilda never got that video, poor gal. I guess she can just hope we'll still be snotty and cough-y tomorrow.

No comments: