Thursday, March 19

Procrastination

In an effort to avoid the other projects that I am less interested in, I have been doing massive baby clothes organization. Until this month all of Matilda's clothes still lived on the changing table in piles of varying states of disarray. Now, I have gotten her clothes moved into an actual dresser & tamed all the old clothes she has grown out of into storage bins. 

Today's bit of "nesting energy" was expended on getting all the tiny new baby clothes onto the changing table. On the top shelf here you can see piles of pink, piles of blue (courtesy of hand-me-downs from our generous neighbors), and some gender neutral piles front and center. I forgot how cute all the tiny clothes can be. The bottom is all the less exciting stuff: diapers, receiving blankets, towels, burp cloths and various accessories. 

No comments: