Tuesday, March 31

Complainer Pregnant Lady Dialogue

Scene 1: In the tub, evening.

Matilda - I need to get in the tub and soak my back. 
Me - (Laughing) What happened to your back?
Matilda - It is SO sore. 

Scene 2: Lounging in the living room, mid-day. 

Matilda - I'm lying on the couch and resting my back. 
Me - Oh, is your back feeling sore?
Matilda - Yeah, it's sore. I was eating a lot of snacks. 
Me - Did the snacks make your back sore?
Matilda - Yeah!

(I have no idea why she thinks excess snacking would lead to sore-pregnant-lady back. Regardless, it seems she's heard enough of my complaining.)

1 comment:

Uncle Brian said...

So cute, what a little personality. Can you please use the " Are you sure you want a snack today? I dont want your back getting sore." line. Just to hear her response.