Sunday, March 22

2nd Haircut

Matilda went back to the kids salon for her second haircut this week. We have been trying for a while to talk her into getting a haircut at the shop where I go, but she was having none of it and demanded the kids salon. Tim actually agreed to having me cut it, especially since it was just going to be a trim, but in the end I chickened out and took her to a "professional." Below you can see a "before" shot of her tangly hair. It was just really uneven in the back and looking a bit frizzy from the lack of regular trims. Here with Gaurav & Stella you can see the "after" shot. The stylist cut off less than an inch but it really evened the back out nice and made it all look healthier. It looks much shorter to me, but I think that is just the curl pulling it up. 

No comments: