Saturday, March 28

Pooped from the Party

I would rate Matilda's party today as a huge success. All the kids seemed to have a blast and there were no major melt downs. Lots of folks had never been out to the farm before so it was really fun to see everyone discovering all the fun there is to be had there. Lots more pictures to come. For now we all are collapsing into bed with plans to face the piles of presents & party debris in the morning.

Here we are on the wagon ride that started off the festivities: If I have this baby in the next few days I think we can blame this super bumpy "cow train" that we rode with some of Matilda's good buddies: Molly, Gigi, Avery & Sebastian.
Finally, my favorite memory of the day, Matilda was surrounded by all her friends (of the toddler and grown up variety) while we sang Happy Birthday AND she blew out the candles like a pro!

3 comments:

Uncle Brian and Aunt Gia said...

So jealous we couldn't be there, what a fun weekend.

Uncle Brian or not depending on the bloggers sense of humor this close to her due date said...

Oh yeah, I meant to add...What a great use of old handwork dresses, just cut off the bottom and make maternity shirts out of them....haha....zing...

KK said...

There was no cutting involved, that was just one short dress Barbara made me. I think back in my hippie days I had a different sense of appropriate hem length!