Thursday, July 29

TMI

Matilda was riffling through the dirty laundry yesterday (for no good reason, but why not) and came up with some new underwear I bought and had thrown in there to wash before wearing them. This girl notices everything and was immediately suspicious of the unfamiliar panties. "Are these yours?" I explained that they were. She then says, "Are they VERY BIG?" That is not really what you want to hear describing something that is intended to cover your butt! To be fair I think I may have bought a size too big as I ran through Target with both kids hollering in the cart. After Matilda's astute observation I have to admit the are most definitely not the most attractive. Let's hope they shrink up a bit after some washing.

Unrelated to my underwear situation, last night as I was laying with Matilda while she settled in to sleep she was rubbing my head and told me, "It's nice to have such a fun mommy around." What a sweetie girl. I think I forgive her for my big panties comment.

No comments: