Friday, July 16

A Drawing for Grandma

I told Matilda that Grandma Marge was having a rough day today after her last day (insert cheer here, yay!!) of chemo yesterday and asked Matilda what she thought we should do to make Grandma feel better. Matilda said we should draw her a picture of volcanoes.

Volcanoes for Grandma
Matilda says, "I wrote this all by myself. I hope you feel better Grandma Marge. I made these volcanoes for you." (click through to see it on flickr here for more description)

3 comments:

Uncle Brian said...

YAY!!!!

Grandma Marge said...

Thanks Matilda, a good volcano always cheers me up!! I love you.

Max's and Paul's Dad said...

Great work by Matilda. I like espescially the lava shooting. I hope your mom is doing well again. Best wishes, Stefan.

PS, come and see my new "old" blog.