Thursday, July 10

Video from the Archives

Lately Matilda is really into watching all the little videos we take of our daily lives: trips to the bird show, hikes in the dog park, tadpole hunting at G-pop's. The three of us recently watched this video from the Christmas I was pregnant:



As we were watching, I realized M was upset when she cried out, "Mama come back!" Tim & I both looked over to discover her in tears. She then looked back and forth between me-on-the-bed and the me-on-the-screen. It seems like she got a little mixed up about what was happening on screen and in reality. After a few funny moments of panic and some hugs Matilda calmed down and we ended our video show for that night.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a similar reaction - only my separation anxiety concerned the beer.

-Adam