Friday, January 18

Bragging

I was going to try and spin this as a "baby book" post to mark milestones. But really that would be a thin veil. Matilda can count to fourteen, she has been counting to ten since before Christmas. Lately we have been starting to look at letters a bit more and now she can identify D (for Daddy), S (for Sarah), G (for Gigi, or occasionally Gaurav), and M ("for me!"). What a smart cookie. It is getting scary how fast she picks things up. Lately if we pause when reading one of her (many) favorite books, she will fill in the word, or a sounds similar to the word. Her vocabulary is expanding so fast and daily we are astounded by a new animals, colors, foods, etc that she suddenly knows. I think I need to stop myself at risk of getting carried away worse.

No comments: