Wednesday, January 5

Time Capsule

Matilda cracks me up with her funny logic and way of saying things. I don't remember them long enough or write them down often enough so here are a few.

1. Last night as we were giving Gideon some fresh food and water I mentioned that he didn't look to be doing so well. She responded that maybe Gideon needed to go to the cricket hospital. (I think we'll skip that step as we have not invested in pet insurance yet.) Matilda then went on to say Gideon was just feeling nervous that a lizard might eat him.

2. Tonight at dinner Matilda was pumping me for more details about my day at work. Finally when I ran out of G rated material from the hospital I asked her what she wanted to know. "I want to know if anyone had diarrhea?!" Clearly the most exciting part of my day.

3. I can't remember number 3 already. It was really funny and just happened this afternoon but already it is gone. Crap.

No comments: