Monday, December 27

A Taste of Winter Driving

We didn't get hit as bad as some places for sure, but I felt like I got my first taste of crummy snow driving today. It was yucky enough that we decided to wait out the night and head to visit Tim's grandma tomorrow, instead of tonight. Hopefully the roads will be clearer and it will have been the right choice, because it'll be a long day on the road for the poor kids! The bright side is we still have 4 days till we fly through NYC so hopefully the airports will get caught up from their big awful closures and delays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Makes me think of the many times you came to pick me up in the biggest imaginable blizzards and it took us 2 hours to drive back to your place - and it makes me think of T's awesome blue little car with the screw driver shift!!! Thanks so much for your friendship - I am not sure if I had stayed for a whole year if I hadn't met you!!! :-)