Wednesday, April 14

Letter to Grammy (as dictated by M)

Dear Grammy,
You are coming for Porter's birthday. Sarah S. and Kelly and Kaz and Kim and Quincy are coming to Porter's birthday. You guys are really coming to Porter's birthday and it's going to be so much fun. There is going to be cupcakes and chips. And there is going to be George there. And all my teachers can come too.

When you are coming I want to go to the Santa Barbara zoo with you, okay? I want to visit you also. I want to visit you guys because it is so much fun. I want to come to your house and see Joey and Grandma Marge.

I love you,
Matilda

(p.s. from Kristen - Matilda also mentioned to me that while you are visiting she wants to go ice skating and to Costa Rica with you. Sounds like you guys are going to have a busy week.)

No comments: