Thursday, April 29

Hospital Update

We've been spending most of our time hanging at the hospital with Mom. She's done with this IV pole for now I think, but while she had it I kept trying to convince her now is the time to learn pole dancing.
Porter was more than happy to meet & pet this volunteer dog who was visiting patients.
After they disconnected mom from all the various IV tubes today I finally let Porter sit with her on the bed. I think it made them both a bit happier.
Mom is feeling better & stable enough that they may try for another biopsy attempt tomorrow. I say maybe because it seems we never quite know how things will go on this hospital adventure. Tomorrow morning Bri arrives via plane to hang with us all too & enjoy some fine hospital cuisine. Always an adventure, this morning there was a man in mom's unit yelling, "Dammit, Dammit, Dammit Asshole Hospital!" Exactly.

No comments: