Thursday, October 22

Porter Boy is 6 Months Old! What?

We have a strong sense of tradition around here, which I generally blame on Tim, but today I was the one who instigated it. When Matilda turned six months old, I took her to the park & took some photos of her on a blanket my grandma got her. Today I felt compelled to do the same with Porter on his blanket. The extra nice part was that Tim got to come along for this time around, so the whole family had a nice park afternoon.

One of Matilda's 6 month photos:
Mom's Photo Shoot in the Park 06 9-27-06

They both have the same cannibalistic tendencies.
Zombie Matilda going for me:
Mom's Photo Shoot in the Park 07 9-27-06

Zombie Porter going for Tim:
Future pickpocket & exhibitionist? Porter does not approve.

1 comment:

Max's and Paul's Dad said...

Great photos of a tall boy! I can't believe that 6 months are over now. Best wishes, Stefan.