Wednesday, October 21

Cell Phone Pictures

I haven't been taking pictures as regularly around here this past month. It is partly because we were so backlogged with photos from NY and partially because Tim is home with us so I feel less compelled to document each day to share with him. Instead I find I am taking more little random pictures with my phone.
Here is Matilda, 2.5 seconds into her day at preschool and already covered up to the elbows in paint.
I browsed this book on a pass through our neighborhood bookstore one night. It was fascinating, in the train-wreck-can't-look-away sense.
When Porter is slumped down in the carrier while we are walking a cell phone pic is how I check to see if he's asleep yet.
Here's documentation of the two cops who stormed the park with their guns drawn to arrest a pedestrian walking by the playground yesterday. Enough to get the blood pumping a little bit. I somehow managed to get Matilda down off the play structure to sit in the sand with me without her freaking out to ask me why I was so panicky and insistent.

No comments: