Friday, May 1

Eye Make-up and Grandma Marge

Matilda is having no difficulty filling her time while we are occupied with Porter. She is in absolute heaven with Grandma Marge here and keeps tabs on Grandma at all times. This morning she passed quite a while "helping" Grandma get ready. It turns out she has perfected the art of eyebrow pencil application.  As you can see she is also working on the art of tolerating her mother. She gave me this look as I asked her to pose for a photo - it was accompanied by an eye roll. Teenage years here we come. It seems I am officially in the doghouse for bringing home the new baby brother. Tim & I are both getting quite a hard time and attitude, but Grandma Marge can do no wrong. I am really thankful Mom is here for many reasons, but mostly to help Matilda survive this transition a little easier. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We were always wondering when "the eye rolling business" begins! Now we know... :-), Love F