Friday, February 6

The Week in Review

Instead of doing productive baby-prep things we filled the week very effectively with Matilda-entertainment and fun. At some point I will have to stop procrastinating on all the pre-baby to-do-items, but maybe it can wait another week or month. 

On Tuesday M & I finally got ourselves to the free day at the Natural History Museum where she narrowly escaped a polar bear hug. Tim took her last year some time but I had been meaning to go back for months now. It was such a hit that I think we will try to hit it again next month on free day.  
Wednesday we met Sarah & Gaurav for one last downtown lunch before Sarah has her baby this month and is on maternity leave. We haven't been there in a long time and M is now tall enough to easily pitch herself head-first into the fountain. 
Thursday morning we went to a zoo class and got to meet the cutest hedgehog, Willow. She made me very nostalgic for my own grumpy hedgehog pet that I had in college, Millie.
Then in the afternoon Matilda had a blast with the aforementioned inking project. 
Tonight, for no good reason, we decided to celebrate with gelato after dinner resulting in a chocolate Joker smile.  

No comments: