Friday, February 27

Tiring, Fun Day & Random Bits

So the current chaos in our apartment isn't doing anything towards getting pre-baby-projects done. However, I am trying to look at all the carpet upheaval/furniture moving as a chance to re-organize & clean out somethings. Not that we have started any of that, but once the carpet work is finished & we move stuff back into place I am assuming we will get to it. In the meantime Matilda & I have been keeping quite busy, having fun & staying out of the apartment all day. Here's a recap of today's adventures. (Not shown is the 2.75 hr drive to Anaheim, I wasn't quite able to capture that lovely experience in pictures.)

M mugging with her new sibling at the zoo.
Catching up with the old meerkat in his new (temporary?) enclosure.
Enjoying a Poquito Mas lunch out with Daddy.
After a nice dinner, Matilda got to explore Downtown Disney with her cousin Alison. M was slightly disgruntled by the lack of rides, but the Lego store pacified her fairly well. I think I am starting to feel the pregnancy exhaustion kick in again as I want to collapse most nights by 9:00. Otherwise, all is going well & I am feeling good, huge - but good. 7 weeks to go till the due date. We'll see if this kid can be as punctual as Matilda was.

No comments: