Wednesday, January 28

Pregnancy Report: 28 Weeks

am sure that two months from now I am going to look at this picture and think, "Oh how cute, such a little belly." But for now, I feel like a whale and cannot fathom how enormous I will be by April. Hugeness aside, everything is going fine. The baby is moving like crazy lately, especially late in the day. We can all sit around each night watching my abdomen perform a wild, jerky dance. Anytime I touch my stomach Matilda assumes the baby is kicking and says, "Settle down in there you new baby, you." Matilda continues to be very excited about the baby, maintaining her stance this baby is a girl despite our constant reminds that it could be a boy. M got an "I'm a Big Sister" book for Christmas and it became an instant favorite. Now that we are past the holidays and all our trips we are hunkering down to finish the many around the house projects before Baby 2 hits the ground. I am also really savoring these weeks with M, trying to maximize her only-child fun and soak up the time together before we are four. 

No comments: