Friday, January 9

Odds and Ends

The negativity around here has died down somewhat, although Matilda is still very much flexing her will - no surprise I suppose. We have managed to recover from our whirlwind trip to the Bay area and are now all packed to hop a plane tonight for a very cold visit to NY. We will get pictures up eventually from the Bay area trip but for now here are two of my favorites:

M love seeing the anchovies at the Monterey Bay aquarium. I think she would have been content to spend all day standing there imitating the way they open their mouth really wide while swimming.
 Don't try this at home folks! We parents decided it was best not to watch to closely as the girls romped out back. Everyone survive with no major injuries and much fun was had. It was amazing how occupied Matilda was with Indra and her toys while we were there - Tim & I really got a break to relax and catch up with our old friends. 
In other news, today I am 26 weeks pregnant, which marks the beginning of the third trimester. I am trying not to hyperventilate at that thought alone. This pregnancy seems to being going by at top speed - I remember feeling like my pregnancy with Matilda took forever but not this time. Here is a crappy picture where you can witness my impressive belly - we are at In n' Out waiting for a burger dinner in this photo which might do something to explain the girth!


No comments: