Monday, March 17

Guest Blogger - Uncle Brian

I have had an incredible time here in L.A. with my sister's family so far. The trip is quickly coming to an end and it will be very hard to leave the cutest little girl here in California. Gia and I are looking forward to having Matilda in our wedding now more than ever. I anticipate our meeting with the wedding photographer being very short, " Take pictures of our niece, Matilda." Every day Matilda shows us a new talent as we bounce around L.A. doing all sorts of fun things. Only one day left and I hope to spend the entire time with Matilda on my shoulders. She finally said Gia's name today and I feel much pressure to get her to say mine in the next 36 hours. We should have purchased open ended tickets, leaving once she said, " Brian you're the best ever." haha It will be very sad to leave, but our time here has been incredible. Thank you so much Kristen and Tim.

No comments: