Monday, January 28

Matilda's Day

I haven't been very good about taking pictures of our daily life lately but I realized at the end of today I had good coverage of Matilda's day and wanted to share.

Here is her Space Needle project that she turned in this morning at school. She was very proud to have used the glue gun all by herself to assemble it. I provided direction on the shape for the three base pieces, but otherwise she did the rest and prepared a presentation for the class.
1-28-13
After school burning off some steam. She's slowly building up her confidence on these slow skates so I can convince her to go to the roller rink. Then watch out Derby Dolls!
1-28-13
Later this afternoon she started a new art class that she loved and came home with a spooky self portrait. Silver eyes!
1-28-13
The art class is up at Barnsdall park so we had a perfect spot to view tonight's spectacular sunset from. I cannot remember the last time I saw a sunset this beautiful.
1-28-13
There is also the matter of this wiggly tooth. If you get squeamish about wiggly teeth, don't scroll down!
1-28-13
It could not be more loose! Her tooth has been this way for more than a week and she seems bent on keeping it for at least another week.
1-28-13

No comments: