Tuesday, January 29

Jog-a-thon Fundraiser

Matilda's school had their annual walk/jog-a-thon this morning. Here's her class all tired out after 20 minutes of doing laps.  
Jog-a-thon 1-29-13
Here they are showing off their lap cards that get pinned to their back. This was my first year helping out with this event and when I arrived, I thought it was nutty having to mark off the lap number on my 4 kids as they pass by each time. I thought somehow I would just mark a tally sheet as they run by.  However, after witnessing the madness it certainly seems like the most efficient way to accurately track them. With so many kids running and having to follow kids you don't necessarily know so well, I can see now how it might be hard to keep up.  
Jog-a-thon 1-29-13
Matilda more than doubled her laps effort from last year and was really proud to be raising money for her school.
Jog-a-thon 1-29-13

No comments: