Thursday, December 3

Zoo In the Pack

Porter went for his first big outing today in the backpack. He seemed to love it and was so happy and giggly the entire zoo visit.
Pucker up.
Matilda enjoyed the last of the gummy fruit snacks I bought as road trip food with disturbing results.
M is really into tights lately and I love these new purple ones. They are $1.80 from Target and I think I want to get some crazy bright tights in every color for her stocking. Although, if I can convince Santa to splurge, these look even more rocking. Also, I think Matilda looks like a clone of Grammy here.
Matilda was pretty happy with the outing, as well.
Matilda continues to tickle Porter's funny bone with her tipi rules.

1 comment:

Uncle Brian said...

This video is too cute...and btw...that Porter is so friekin cute I cant take it. Great pics Kris...