Wednesday, August 26

Jogging Shorts, Here I Come

We finally had a Bob success today where Porter rode, contentedly, in the jogging stroller for 30+ minutes. Every previous attempt Porter reacted like I was setting him on spikes as I placed him in the stroller so he was immediately removed again. Today we walked down to new farmers market (at the end of our block!) and refreshed our produce supply after the weekend away. Porter was so happy to watch everything and each time Matilda & I would pop up front to say hi, he would break into the biggest grin. It was amazing - his first stroller ride and my first hopes at getting back in the swing of running.
Of course, he was happier looking when someone wasn't smushing his head down. Sister-love is so hard to take sometimes.

1 comment:

Uncle Brian said...

Ive been saying that for years!!!