Sunday, June 28

A Honeymoon Lunch Conversation

A conversation over lunch, Monday June 22nd, after returning from her cousin Kelly's wedding in Georgia.

Matilda: When I get older I will get married and then I will go on a honeymoon.
K: Wow, great. Where will you go on your honeymoon?
M: On a propeller plane.
K: That sounds like fun. 
M: I will go on a propeller plane ALL BY MYSELF.
K: Really, will your husband come with you on your honeymoon?
M: Nope. I will go all by myself......and Grammy.
K:  Grammy will go with you?
M: Grammy will pick me up.
K: Grammy will pick you up to go, or Grammy will pick you up afterwards?
M: Grammy will pick me up at the airport after I go on my propeller plane. I'll go all by myself.
K: That sounds like fun. Where will you visit on the propeller plane?
M: I don't know.
K: That's o.k. You have lots of time to decide still.
M: I will decide tonight. 

No comments: