Tuesday, February 5

Filed Under Miscellaneous

Today was the 100th day of school celebration and the walk home featured some cute crafty 100-fun.
2-5-13
Matilda also made a fun 100 book. "I wish I had 100 hamsters. If I had $100 dollars I would buy new high heels. I would never eat 100 apples." She clarified that she loves apples but just wouldn't be able to eat that many at once. She also drew a great picture of what she will look like at 100, walking crooked and playing with a yo yo.
2-5-13
It is fairly impossible to get good pictures of the rats since they are always moving and just look blurry. Last night as we gave the rats some exploration time to find treat on Porter's train table, I was happy to get these cute shots of Watson riding in the new Playmobile ambulance.
2-5-13

2-5-13
Porter's hair is a mop. A helmut. Outrageously huge. The gal who cuts his hair is working tomorrow so maybe we can possibly go solve this problem.
2-5-13
Today he used both a headband and a butterfly net to help keep his hair out of his eyes. Innovative. Or possibly practicing for some cops and robbers role play.
2-5-13

No comments: