Monday, September 20

Pre-Birthday Fun

Today was the last full day Tim is with us in MI so we made sure he got lots of time hanging with the kids, banished to the backyard or the playground while I got caught up on stuff around the house with Mom. First they played on the neighbors swing set, an activity condoned by the neighbors thankfully. They also keep bringing out lots of yard toys which endlessly occupy our troops. I think tomorrow we'll make some thank-you-cookies for them. Matilda told me yesterday that she wishes she lived here because she would like a swing set.Then Tim and the kids went off to the park for a little nature walk adventure in search of black squirrels and rotten apples to chuck.
So sweet!
We capped the day off by stuffing our bellies with BBQ to ring in my last day as a 34 year old. Porter was cramming my mac and cheese in by the fistful while Matilda ate most of Tim's spare ribs. Delish.

No comments: