Sunday, June 27

Long awaited guest post from Uncle Brian

I admit that this post is mostly "long awaited" by me, but regardless, here I am posting again. I was planning to do another post when I was in LA back in February, but I got a bad case of the flu de nicoise.

It is so great being here in Detroit with the FAM. Mom, Chris, Kristen and Gia have been relaxing/keeping an eye on Matilda, Porter and I. Porter has gotten much more steady on his feet and can move pretty fast when he sees something to get himself in trouble. Matilda I haven't seen since February and she has apparently graduated from the University of California since. It is incredible the things that come out of her mouth. She sounds more intelligent than many ten year olds I know and even seems to have a better grasp on how to act in social situations than full grown adults that I work with.

Not a long stay here in Detroit, but it has been great to be with Mom. Seems like there was something else that I was going to announce here on Rdmama today....hmmmmmm what was it ...Oh yeah, Gia has a little baby Rumsey inside of her!!!!!!

4 comments:

Lori / Gordie said...

What wonderful news! I'm so happy for you and for Gia. I'm sure that Matilda was thrilled with the information as well, think of all the wonderful things she and Porter will be able to teach this cousin!!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Since Brian was called "Rex" while he was inutero, I suggest we call the new baby-in-waiting "Red". G-Pop

Tim said...

Woo-hoo! What a fun post to come home and read after a weekend of manly shenanigans. The picture is awesome! Congratulations x 1000000!

Anonymous said...

Great post. Uncle Brian needs to open a blogspot account. - Sarah