Thursday, February 4

Feelings

At school they were talking about feelings all last week. Today Matilda asked me what makes me feel happy, what makes me feel excited, and a few others. It was a really nice back and forth conversation over dinner prep and I feel compelled to record Matilda's responses:

  • I feel happy when Porter does a crawl chase with me.
  • I feel angry when Bunny Rabbit eats the duct tape. (I think this must be related to something a teacher said at school.)
  • I feel frustrated when getting on the dress-up clothes. (Matilda has ZERO tolerance for getting tangled up in clothes. The moment she gets even slightly hung up taking something over her head she freaks out.)
  • I feel excited when I get a new Polly Pocket piece. (We've been doling out these little dolls & accessories for good behavior rewards lately.)
  • I feel loved when Porter slimes me. (Drools on her)

No comments: