Wednesday, June 11

Home

We made it home and I'm now reporting live from our fancy-pants new iMac that Tim has all beautifully configured for us. The trip home was really long; due to some weather delays we spent 4 (FOUR) hours sitting on the runway in New York before finally taking off to return home. As usual, M came through it all in great spirits. 

While she is talking lots about all our fantastic adventures, she is definitely happy to be home. She's playing happily with her beloved guitar and really missing her Daddy today. While away last week she started spontaneously saying "I love you." It just about makes me cry every time she walks up and tells me that (it sounds like she's saying "I've a love a you" the way she says it).  Just before she went down for her nap M brought me the phone and said "call Daddy." I asked her what she needed to tell him and she replied, "I've a love a you, come home." 

No comments: