Thought you all needed more boring sleep details. With a little perspective (and napping) the other night seems not so terrible. M is still sleeping really cruddy, but since she is officially sick now my tolerance of late night-antics is much increased. Last night M woke almost every hour because she can't breathe great with her congestion; but thankfully she settled pretty quickly again most times. She found napping to be fairly unnecessary today and so settled down easy tonight at bedtime.
- Nose: Snot function engaged
- Mouth: Second tooth broke through today
- Bum: Mark your calendars: "Babies First Turd"
- Feet: Steadier than ever, still prefers to crawl
- Appetite: Raging, even with a cold
- Cuteness: Increasing daily