Saturday, December 29

Holiday Treats

Quick before it is January and we are all trying to avoid temptation, I wanted to share some of the treats I cranked out in my workshop with child labor this holiday season.

We made these chocolate covered pretzel sticks to give Matilda's classmate and some neighborhood friends. 
Holiday Treats
Once I got the chocolate melted, they did really well on their own with Matilda spreading chocolate and Porter on sprinkle duty.
Holiday Treats
Next up, truffles. For once Matilda did not mind getting her hands messy with the prospect of licking them after!
Holiday Treats
We packaged them up all cute for office gifts. 
Holiday Treats
An old family favorite, these little pecan cookie bites taste like mini pecan pies. Yum! 
Holiday Treats

Holiday Treats
Dessert on Christmas. The kids won't touch the date-coconut frying pan cookies which is just as well, more for Tim & I!
20121225_9999_167

No comments: